I’m thinking about doing Jillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred instead of Insanity! I’ve been doing a bit of research and so far I know people like to mix it up with different work outs: 30DS + some other type of workout (ex. yoga) and I think I’m going to do that! That way I can still do Pilates and/or Yoga
I actually really like Pop Pilates especially because I already noticed changes in my body’s performance. I may not be completely flexible yet but I am trying to get there. Anyways, it’s easier for me to keep my posture and I don’t strain my neck anymore, which makes Pilates a whole lot easier if you’ve ever tried Cassey’s videos. It makes me proud of myself, haha!
So all in all, I’m going to start to devise a whole Fitness Calendar with what workouts to do for that specific day. I’m also going to put in my Cheat Day for Paleo so that I can be on track with that as well :)
Anyone who’s going 30DS, what’s your schedule? When are your rest days? What other workouts do you do and when?
- 20lbsofbutter answered: I wake up at around 7-8 am for 30DS. I rest on Saturdays! In the evenings, I do some strength ex., Just Dance, and sometimes running/yoga :)
- fit-healthy-happy-love likes this
- iwillneverbeyourprincess reblogged this from thecavelady and added:
- fit-foot-forward answered: i’m trying to do it every day, with HIIT three days of the week and targeted strength on the other three days, then one day of ‘rest’ :)
- lullabyofco answered: I alternate between 30 Day Shred and P90X Yoga X :)
- legosoldier answered: this-time-its-for-me.tumblr.com/30dayshred i just started but at the BARE MINIMUM i do 30ds; sometimes i go for walks or short runs!
- thecavelady posted this